In the Grid presentation style DataWindow, the Width.AutoSize property determines whether a column adjusts its width according to the data it contains.
Column controls in the Grid presentation style
The AutoWidth property takes one of these numeric values:
- 0 – No AutoWidth: This is the default value.
- 1 – AutoWidth is computed for visible rows (monotonic) and does not decrease when the widest column is reduced when scrolling.
- 2 – AutoWidth is computed for visible rows (non-monotonic)
- 3 – AutoWidth is computed for all retrieved rows.
You can set the AutoWidth property:
- In the painter – in the Properties view, select one of the values in the drop-down list for the AutoWidth property.
- In scripts – set the AutoWidth property to one of the numeric values.
See the DataWindow Reference for details.
Document get from Powerbuilder help
Thank you for watching.